Translate

Friday, March 7, 2014

My favorite song of the MineCraft OST: Calm3 / Sweden

All original music of MineCraft was made by  C418, a music-composer from Germany.
Check out his website, very cool, stylish and fun to read.

Even though I played MineCraft (currently version 1.6.4, cause my laptop doesn't support the openGL for versie 1.7 and higher) for more than a year, every time I hear in the game Calm3 (or Sweden as C418 calls it) I like to stop playing and just listen.
Which is, most of the time in MineCraft, very dangerous......

So hear my favorite song in Minecraft:


* The Original Sweden/Calm3: from MineCraft by C418
And every (well-known) good song has its remixes so here they are:
 
* The best remixes of Calm3/Sweden are:
Caution & Crisis Remix and dj-Jo Remixdj-Jo Remix


No comments:

Post a Comment