Translate

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Music Memories - Face to Face of Pete Townshend

Well, recently I was collecting my favorite rock-songs of all ages, some of AC-DC, Cliff Richard, Peter Gabriel, Status Quo, Deep Durple, Robert Palmer...
Yeah all stuff from the 60s until the 80s.
Then suddenly I remember a title, "Face the Face".
I didn't know who sang it, so I Googled and found...oh he is an ex-member of



They made some great rock-songs too.

I could easily put here the YouTube link for "a video with the official recording with an image ". But that no fun at all, so I searched and found a great live recording and video
of "Face the Face" of Pete Townshend and the Deep End...here

My memory about this song, it had a strange text "Judge the judge, face the face...etc"
and by that time the song was on the radio I was working at a sort of stockhouse, doing things I was not good at. This song maked me a little happier then.
So enjoy this link, you can see how much fun the band had while playing the song.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment