Translate

Sunday, August 3, 2014

New logo, new design

I was getting bored about my logo I made on my MSX computer with the painfull colourcombination of the MSX logo and some dots forming the letters TnC.
So I asked Supmsx of MSX World if he had some ideas for me.
Earlier he had designed a nice logo for my interview-serie about MSX-music composers.
But my first interview with a MSX-composer failed because he was not happy with some questions and the way I presented the interview. I am not so good at wordprocessing,
so I asked him to help me making it better...never heard of him since.
And without his permission, I could not publish it...

Anyway Supmsx came with 8 different designs for my blog, mixcloud and profiles.
I used 3 of them and added Supmsx on the logo's.
So now you can see my new profile logo and new blog logo, both made by Supmsx.
I'm very pleased I can use them with permission.

Maybe I asked for a zooitroep logo for my YouTube channel ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment