Translate

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My music memories: Let It Run - Jeff Lynne

I always liked the movie "Electric Dreams" about the adventures of a boy with a strange computer and a beautiful girl. 
The music was ok, the interaction between the computer and the boy was funny enough. 
Personal I liked "Let It Run" the best of all songs and years I have searched for the song, 
cause I was sure it was a ELO song. 
Later somebody found the song on the net and told me it was Jeff Lynne. 
Well, all ELO ingredients are there, with a little more electronics than orchestra. 
So here is the short version from the film Electric Dreams itself Jeff Lynne - Let It Run (I always wonder how a computer could start a record player...).
And I found a (fake) movie-trailer featuring the same song of Jeff Lynne. I think it shows a little too much of the movie, but it gives a complete new meaning of the title of the song "Let It Run"
I hope you enjoy both video's.

No comments:

Post a Comment