Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

GameMusic Tapes: CD-ROM Pinball Sounds 1

There is not much to talk about this tape, I uploaded side A and B to mixcloud with some additional info in the comments.

So this time I will say something about the Pinball Sounds serie in general,  there were in total 4 tapes made with CD-audio from lot of Pinball games made in the 90s.

I remember that some Pinball games were just Commodore Amiga 500 ports.
Like this one, above...

And I bought mostly 3/4/5 packs of cassettes from companies that made (according to me) the best cassettes in the world, like Sony, TDK, Fuij and BASF.
I had a couple good white label cassettes like Turbo, but couldnt find any info on the net yet...
Funny enough the inventor of the compact cassette, Philips, made the worst tapes
(but I found out too late).

Listen to side A: https://www.mixcloud.com/TnC_tapes/cd-rom-pinball-sounds-1a/
Listen to side B: https://www.mixcloud.com/TnC_tapes/cd-rom-pinball-sounds-1-side-b/

All tapes contain music of the 90s, so lot of electronics, rock and less house, pop...

No comments:

Post a Comment