Translate

Thursday, November 24, 2016

TnC Collected works : TnC ToolZ DemoZ Disk Part E

To end this serie of disks:

After I had almost finished part D, I found more stuff I could not include, cause the disk was already full.

If you have a couple of uncompressed pictures on MSX disks, you know what I mean...

So there was a dilemma, forget it, create a Part E or include them on the first SoundZ DemoZ Disk Vol 1 ?

What was left over filled almost an entire MSX disk,
so I choose to make a Part E.

Part E contains fractal pictures, a Nemesis 2 intro demo (completely made in MSX-2 Basic) and a couple small programs.
With Part F the series of disks with tools and demos has ended, however I have some demos left and together with some musicfiles and soundtools I already busy collecting and modifying these for the new SoundZ and DemoZ serie disks.

Until then have fun with Part E.

All screenshots  are from programs of this disk.
So get your gear at Mediafire or Pcloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment