Translate

Friday, October 31, 2014

My music memories: Disco Really Made It - Gruppo Sportivo

When I thought about writing a Post about Popmuzik of M, I got a flashback of another great catchy song, what maybe was the Dutch M.
I am talking about Gruppo Sportivo and Hans Vandenburg ofcourse.

I became a fan when they realised the song Hey girl, but when Disco Really Made It
came out, I was perplexed. So unDutch great stuff !!!

Now I consider Disco Really Made It as the Dutch answer to M's Popmuzik,
with more Dutch humour and less glamour.
After Disco Really Made It, I heard the Gruppo Sportivo song called Sleeping Bag .
It was so easy to forget, that I even forgot the title and had to watch some other GS video's on YouTube to find the right one...

But after that Hans Vandenburg came with Buddy Odor Stop or something like that and I
was no longer fan.
Hans Vandenburg is still active on the net, so you don't have miss one day without his humour or his music or both...

1 comment:

  1. There are 2 version of the videoclip of "Disco". One with and one without the television.
    I liked the strange version.
    Grtz, TnC

    ReplyDelete