Translate

Monday, October 27, 2014

My music memories: Popmuzik - M (& More)


 I heard this song over and over again when I once was visiting my nieces.
The oldest one was totally hooked, so she play the single endlessly.
Sometimes she play the B-side. After hearing 20x times Popmuzik in a row, I began to like the guitar-parts in The M Factor.


And when I heard the first time the U2 version I knew I had to buy it. I bought maxi CD single of Last Night on Earth and got the Pop Mart Mix version.

Of course there are a lot of other great remixes of Popmuzik, cause the song is so catchy
you have to try hard to ruin it.

But that's not the whole story, after Popmuzik I was curious what be the next single of M.

It was Moonlight and Muzak, I liked it even more the Popmuzik, it sounded somehow a bit sad and had more emotion than "NEW YORK LONDON PARIS EVERYONE IS TALKING POPMUZIK !!!"

It made me sadder that it became not a big hit, after that I heard nothing more of M.
And I forgot all about Popmuzik, until that U2 remix...

1 comment:

  1. There are 2 versions of the song "M Factor", I liked the one with less keyboard sounds.
    Now I prefer that other one. Still it's a wicked popsong.

    ReplyDelete