Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

TnC Collected Works: TnC ToolZ & DemoZ part A

 It seems as a good idea to collect the best tools, demo's and music I had created in the period I was most active on my MSX-2 computers.

And when I had a couple, I realized most of the programs where written in Dutch, not very handy if you want to share it with non-Dutch MSX-ers around the world.

Translating was too much work, so I created a short description what the purpose was of each program...

But I wanted more, a nice menu so you had easy access to the programs, without typing to much...

So the first version of MAINMENU.BAS (or MM.BAS) was created in screen 8, and with only 2 screens, not a lot of programs could be displayed.
Still I could fill an entire disk, and called  it "TnC ToolZ & DemoZ part A".

First I started collecting my tools and demo's and when I'm out of tools, I will continue
the serie with "TnC SoundZ & DemoZ part A", with of course lots of noise.

I used my very first TnC logo as background in MAINMENU.BAS, when I start with a "SoundZ & DemoZ" disk I will use one of my new logo's, created by SupMSX

The screenshots show the MAINMENU.BAS, the PCX Picture Show and the Silly Prompt Changer (in Dutch). There are plenty of interesting programs on this disk and if you really want an English version of any program, leave a comment...

Here is the link to Gavitex, or Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment