Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

TnC Collected Works: TnC ToolZ & DemoZ part B

I started to release that 2 screens full of programs, was not enough to show all the tools and demo's I already selected for part B. I had the modify MAINMENU.BAS to screen 5 to have 4 screens. That was so much work, I felt like I had to start over again. Only the submenu's with Manual/Program were untouched...
In the end I was proud of the result, although I had difficulties writing for every program a short description and still use no more than 112 files. I manage and I'm planning to use this MAINMENU.BAS for the rest of the series,well sometimes with another logo of course.

BTW: the TnC characters was made in Philips Videographics after converting the MSX-2 start-up screen screenshot made in BlueMSX emulator into a screen 8 picture with the best picture to msx convertor every (and online): http://msx.jannone.org/conv/

And for screen 5 picture I took a screenshot from the screen 8 picture with the TnC characters and converted to screen 5 with ...the MSX Screen Conversor 

Here are the links to Gavitex and Mediafire 

The screenshot show the new MAINMENU.BAS in screen 5, the crazy textfile changer DIALECT v2.1 and the simple scroll-demo of EMP-Soft, simply called EMP-demo. 

I am still proud of this demo, cause it was written completly in MSX-Basic without any KUN complier or Turbo-Basic, with it's own characterset and adjustable speed of the scroller. 

The music was a song called Thunderblade and I converted the FM Basic listing to FAC Soundtracker format so both FM-Pac and Music Module users could listen to the song. Lately I listened to the FM Basic listing and the EMP-demo, I have to say the FAC Soundtracker version is better...

On YouTube I found the song was called Type II from Thunderblade.

No comments:

Post a Comment