Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

NONE Xmas songs - MSX Style - part 1

Of course I wanted this Xmas to have some MSX stuff in my blog, so I thought hard about the earlier Xmas posts (My Music Memories) and then it struck me. For both NON Xmas songs I could create a MSX post, so here is the first one.

On the tape I purchased from the C.U.C. composer TerjaSoft created, for both Spectravideo  SVI (side A) and MSX (side B) computers,some very nice PSG songs,
even with some animation.

At the end of the tape was WEALL, yes an nice with MSX-1 animated sprites PSG song.
Because it took a lot of time to load all the sprite data I included an timer and soundeffects to keep the waiting less boring.

So here is all SVI and MSX computers: We All Stand Together is glorious 3-channel PSG version...

At Mediafire: as file or DSK
At Gavitex: as file and DSK

I was curious about the story behind Spectravideo, so I found some info and
some fan websites.

Wikipedia
Roger's
Spectravideo Sweden
Thomas's




I think all MSX-ers should know there were once Spectravideo computers, which were almost MSX computers. And I remember C.U.C. club, who published lots of SVI/MSX related info, listings and programs, and bought lots of magazines and other stuff
at the fairs in Holland. I tried but can't find anything about C.U.C. on the net.
They really deserve their own archive of their magazines and tapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment