Translate

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

NONE Xmas songs - MSX Style - part 2

This post is related to the song "Happy New Year" of ABBA. I can't remember much
"Happy New Year" MSX-demo's, with fireworks and stuff...

"Yeah yeah yeah, MCCM once published an firework listing that worked with MSX- and GW-Basic (PC), but it was so slow on MSX and PC, I had to use the KUN compiler on my MSX-2 and a Turbo Basic compiler on my PC-XT to get something that looked like fireworks..."
Noo, I won't put the listing in my blog, go to here and click on nr.35, good luck with typing in...

Well, in 1988 I got the idea to create a simple MSX-2 screen 8 New year demo with the use of my selfgenerated firework sounds and some of my creations made in Philips Designer...

So here it is, it's very old, but the listing is very readable for beginning MSX-ers or MSX-ers who forgot how to program in Basic (like me).



Mediafire: LZH or DSK
Gavitex: LZH or DSK

No comments:

Post a Comment