Translate

Thursday, January 28, 2016

DnBuser & TnC: Strong & Delayed (the real story)

I thought it was time to reveal the real story about DnBuser & TnC: "Strong & Delayed" tracks. If you read my post about DJ Station and see the video on YouTube you already know the real story.

So I am sorry making up a story about a DJ Collective called "DJ Station" and a real DJ DnBuser, who was only a virtual DJ created by TnC.

Now I can only tell you how I created these "Strong and Delayed" track, I just let the DJ (DnBuser) start the mix and when I liked the intro, I started to drag new samples to the numbers in the circle.

I never used the Vocal samples, cause I just hated the femal voice they used. Fun to know while creating a track, is when you drag (for example) BD to number 1 it sounds different when you drag it to number 8...

I wanted to create more tracks in different music styles, but after the "Strong & Delayed" series, all my attempts were never good enough to publish in any way...
Maybe some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment