Translate

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

TnC House Classics presents : Don't You Want Me / Dont You Want My Love - Felix

Of course should this one be included in the TnC House Classics. I remember I was speechless when I heard the song for the first time as intro on Impact's Housedisk 1.


The version of Impact was for Music Module (MSX-AUDIO ) so I tried to create a MSX-STEREO version in Moonblaster.

A slighly modified version with a sort of videoclip you can find on YouTube with the name 2 Felix (after the name of the original artist).

I used it also in the Moonblaster Housemix Between Good and Bad Gabbaheads.
Why is the song so populair ? I have never heard any organ like that and the sample was used in many other housemusic productions...even today...

Felix had a 2nd hit called It Makes Me Crazy, less sucessfull, but still a great song with another hypnotic riff that stays long in your head once you heard it.
Lucky for me it was also made for Moonblaster by Silence so I used it in my Moonblaster Housemix Cryognity Makes Me Crazy

I only included the original videoclips here, cause I don't want to waste time searching for specials, when the originals are special enough.

Here I found some interesting info about Felix. But what are you waiting for ? Get that Impact's Housedisk 1 and play it loud on your MSX-2 !

No comments:

Post a Comment