Translate

Monday, September 12, 2016

MSX Google: week 33, 2016


While I was compiled The Most Ultimate Paranoid Demo (2016 version) and lot of ideas got wasted, due lack of time and programming skills, I got the brilliant idea to add sprites to the demo-parts.

I searched for a good sprite editor and find a great online sprite designer, called TinySprite, from the author of the famous MSX Screen Conversor online, Rafael Jannone.

TinySprite let you easily create sprites, it can also export in a lot of formats or create

a whole MSX-Basic listing for you.

After I designed all the sprites I wanted to use in the Paranoid Demo, I checked Google for more MSX sprites.

To my suprise I found 2 websites totally dedicated to sprites from ANY computersystem
(even MSX...).

Check out these 2 sites: The Spriters Resource
and Sprite Database

If you ever want to create a MSX-game or animation,
you really have to take a look.
But I dont know how you can convert a PNG picture into sprite-data on a MSX computer.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment