Translate

Sunday, February 19, 2017

TnC Collected works : TnC SoundZ & DemoZ Disk Part 1

This year I started a new collection, called the Soundz & DemoZ Disk Collection.
It's has the same menu as the ToolZ & DemoZ Disks (the text is in different colours) and will contain everything I made (or helped with) for MSX,  related to noise and music.
That's why you hear in the menu a soundeffect and any demo has now some sounds too.

Every Part will be named after the mainpart on the disk.
Part 1 is called "The HaaiDemo Edition". Hereby some more info about what's on thise dfisk.

On the right a screenshot from that demo. I didnt created those pictures full of Dutch shark jokes (Haai = shark), but I made the title screen and the main demo program. I didnt make those screenwipes too, I somehow tuned it to make the wipes a bit faster. Better listen with your speakers on low volume, some wipes takes some time and the noises can be really annoying after a while.




On the left a sort of mozaik generator for MSX-1.
There is some colorspill, here it makes the generated GFX only better and I added some sounds.
On SCREEN 5 it will generate a bit faster (or with KUN-Basic compiler), but I wanted to prove to myself that MSX-1 can generate nice random GFX too.




Next we have the DUST IN THE WIND collection of EMP-Soft.
Of course made by Elko Duijm original, but the FM-version seem a bit boring, so I created the Mad PK Version.
In that version I added a extra voice-channel to the original with specially selected Instruments. I believe Elko liked and hated some of them, to me I succeed in making it less monotoon. The PSG-version with strange combinations of
the S and M parameters of the PLAY command and was translated into German, still don't know why...

Last and least is my attempt to create some original MSX-2 Demo in MSX-Basic It has only 5 parts, mostly modified listings from K&K of MCM. However the introscreen was completly made by me. The sounds were already added in the 2nd version of the demo, so I changed nothing when I included it on this disk.




Now its time to say sorry. I lost my Pcloud account, cause it was linked to a mailaddress, which is now out of order. So all recent files are only available via Mediafire, I guess.

I created a new one a Pcloud so here are the links: Mediafire / Pcloud






No comments:

Post a Comment