Translate

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Music Memories: Monstercat Favs

Well, this is a memory from not long ago.

In 2015 I learned (via my son) that the hottest music used in countless YouTube videos, RoBlox games, etc etc came from Monstercat.

A music label, specialized in Trap, Dubstep, Electro, Nu-Disco, Glitch-Hop, DnB and more I forgot.

Their logo is very famous and there were lots of Monstercat logos to choose from, I choose this one above, because I like the colours and the semi chaotic style. Below you see an other logo, my son used it as background on his desktop PC for more than a year.

Monstercat became hot in 2013 (I think), but back in 2015 I discovered and learned to like Trap, Glitch-Hop and Dubstep of Monstercat artists.
So instead of downloading all tracks separately or download only the mixes, I decided to create some YouTube playlists.
I made a rather larger one (154 videos) and a shorter one (37 tracks).
Hope you enjoy these tracks, mostly instrumental but some have nice vocals too.

In 2016 the hype seemed to go away and I got back to the music I listened already for years at mix.dj, like Progressive Trance, Deep-House and Techno variations.
Until at the end of 2016 I discovered a new music-style, but that's for another post...



No comments:

Post a Comment