Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

The AACKOSOFT Tribute (The Leftovers Mix)

When I was done editting "Popcorn" I wanted to create an stereo version of the song
( we all know an MSX has only mono sound).
So I tried some filters on the left and right channel and the result suprised me.
I liked it a lot. 

After uploading the tribute to Youtube I had so much video and pics with titles left. 
I decided to make a second video with all what was left after releasing the first tribute.
(now you know where the title came from, although I almost named it "The Doggy-bag Edition..." )
And this time with stereo music and mono speech ( the opposite of the first tribute) 
and intro-screens and -video's instead of gameplay video's. 
But I had too many intro-screens and less music, so I had to remove all intro-video's from the storyboard. 
I even added a stereo version of the intro-music of ICE at the beginning, 
cause it was a shame not using it and so I had more time to show intro-screens. 
Try listening to this "Leftovers Mix" with headphones to enjoy the stereo effect of 
the music at its best (ahum). 

Dont blame me for the strange speeches, that's all part of the tribute.
Have fun, or be annoyed !

Final last words about AACKOSOFT in general (which are not mentioned in the Tributes itself:
Some of the games AACKOSOFT made, are still MSX game classics and in general
the graphics were not bad for an MSX-1 game.
But I miss that extra that made Konami games so good, most AACKOSOFT games repeats itself after 1 level.
But I bought their Games Collections anyway,there were enough games left worth playing...

Hereby the link for that other Tribute The AACKOSOFT Tribute (The Leftovers Mix)


If you wanna play those AACOSOFT games used in the Tributes:
Mediafire
Gavitex


Do you wanna have all AACKOSOFT speeches used in the Tributes:
Mediafire
Gavitex

 

No comments:

Post a Comment