Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

TnC House Classics presents: What Time Is Love ?




The KLF itself made 3 versions of this song, a boring techno song, a euro-dance version and a  dance-rock version. The links will follow at the end.
There was a time a big Dutch warehouse V&D sold a lot of house CD collections for just a couple of Euro's.
I was interested in all kind of house music, so I bought a lot of them.
On a "best of old skool" techno CD I found "What Time Is Love". I really liked it at first, but after 5 minutes I realized, the song was just a long intro for...I dont know.

But when I heard the second version (in a car on my way to get some large computer cabinets for my work together with a co-worker), with the rapper and much shorter duration, it was really hot stuff.

The last version (America) was nice, because of the rockriffs in it, but for me it was also goodbye to KLF
If you recycle your old stuff and release it as something new, you will  be soon forgotten.
Bye Bye KLF.

The links:
The Techno version (with also a boring video about sheeps)
The Euro-Dance version (with the rapper) or a video with a Psychedelic sauce
The America version (with the rockriff and rocksinger)

1 comment:

  1. KLF made history by publishing a book to make your own nr 1 hit.
    I dont know if anyone has used it...
    Here you can read it yourself (http:// freshonthenet.co.uk /the-manual-by-the-klf )

    ReplyDelete