Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

TnC House Classics presents: Instruments Of Darkness (All Of Us Are One People)

To start off the serie I knew I had to take this one.

Actually it's a remix (or remake) from The Prodigal of a song of The Art Of Noise.
It was the openingstrack of The Fon Mixes of the Art Of Noise and it blew me away.
The orchestral hits combined with zooming basslines, crazy ritmes and... and...

You should not drive and listen to it at the same or you will be driving twice the allowed max speed. (Watch the video if you dont believe me...)
The video is kinda wierd but at least it''s not boring and does some justice to the speedrush in the song itself.

This mix was also included in "The Best Of Art Of Noise" (7" Works).
But maybe an better mix of the same Art Of Noise song was on the 12" versions edition
of this "Best Of" 2CD pack.
It was called "Instruments Of Lightness (Life Beyond Transformation) , I always tought it was The Prodigal once again, until now.
S1000 that create the mix, using The Prodigal version combined with some more club house related stuff and samples from Art Of Noise itself.
The break and the slow speed up is crazy, until today I have never ever heard it again
in housemusic.

I could not found a video with good audio quality, so I search and found this link.
Dont know how long it will work, hopefully long enough to let others enjoy.
Sorry to say, I don't know much about S1000, but discogs never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment