Translate

Monday, August 17, 2015

112 MSX Basic games presents : StarTrek (110)

I hope I dont get any legal problems, the game was just named after the famous SF serie.

So StarTrek is a simple space game. 
You have to dock to fill your energie, shield and fight aliens.

 
To get to 1 position to another you have to warp. 
Warp costs energie and fighting aliens will lower your shield, so you need to get on time to the starbase to dock. 

Docking and fighting is not easy, cause the controls are opposite of what you expect. 
Once again, no joystick needed, cause most commands you need are easy to learn and it's faster to type then go with your joystick sprite to the right place on your screen. 

Of course the docking and shooting seems slow, remember timing is more important than speed...
NB: I didnt have the listingbook anymore, so I didnt know the commands to use.
By playing a lot I found out, so I made a instruction page with all commands you need.
And I changed the difficulty so you can play along in the easy mode without getting out of energie too soon. 


Have fun with STARTREK.BAS.

Download with Mediafire or Gavitex

No comments:

Post a Comment