Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Music Memories: Last Night The DJ Saves My Life - Indeep

Talking about basslines, this song has one of the best I ever heard (the other ones are "Radar Love" of Golden Earing and "Another One Bites The Dust" of Queen).

Listen to this bass cover (with tabs to play along) and you know what I'm talking about...

Wanna sheet music to play the song ? Here

Indeep was a one-hit-wonder, but the song "Last Night The DJ Saves My Life" got plenty remixes. The rapper, the female singer, the bassline, the guitar riff, everything is perfectly put in place, a real dance classic.

For some 80s memories: check out the original video
For the strange video ever (but a great remix)here



I love basslines like in the songs of Chic, but that's another
story...

No comments:

Post a Comment