Translate

Sunday, July 10, 2016

My favorite remixes I Side B - Compiled by MSX -

On Favorite Remixes I Side B you will find:

*  Utah Saints - Something Good
* Young Disciples - Parently Nothing
* U2 - Mysterious Ways
* Kristy MacColl - Walking Down Madison
* Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
* East Side Beat - Ride Like The Wind
* EMF - Unbelievable
* U2 - Mysterious Ways
* DNA featuring Suzanne Vega - Tom's Diner

Mixcloud link.

Now the songs itself. 

I heard Something Good on MTV and I knew I should had it, 
see my post about TnC House Classics earlier.
The song Parently Nothing is a lttle strange for my taste, but the slow beat in combi 
with that amazing female voice was just irresistible.
Walking Down Madison was another song ftom MTV, just a pleasant female voice, a singalong song with a dancebeat.
The other songs are only on Side A, but with different remixes of course.

Hey I let MSX to compile it, not me !
Last words: the ferro TDK tapes I used are still in good condition, which ( I think ) is amazing
in 2016.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment