Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

112 MSX Basic Games presents: THEWALL.GAM (79)

I wil release the next disk with all 112 games until 80 soon, but first I want to let you show this MSX-2 game THEWALL.GAM.
You could say it's plays a lot like Tetris, but the computer does some dirty tricks
to stop you from getting any score.
You have to move your sprite from left to right to avoid the falling blocks and get
on the high wall to fly away with the air balloon.

The name THEWALL stands for the Berlin Wall and this game is about helping people escape with the air balloon, while the Berlin Wall is build.

Not all part are MSX-2 only, only the main game. So the game has very playable speed
and looks good at the same time. Maybe a better programmer could make an MSX-1 Basic only version, I think it's a waste of my time.

I have seen other Tetris look-a-like games made in MSX-Basic, but as I said before in my 112 MSX-Basic games list, I dont want just another Pacman or Tetris clone.
It should be more original than giving it a different name, like Happer or Crunchman...

Mediafire / Pcloud

NB: This game was made by a Dutchie and the overal theme is a bit strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment