Translate

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

112 MSX Basic Games presents: TRADER.GAM (81)

I was already working on this one in 2016, but because the translations messed around with the GFX, I had to trial and error a lot before it looked fine after translation.


That was not all, the original game didnt end before one of the player had earned 100 dollar.
All players start with 50 and I found out it took at least more than 20 rounds to complete the game. 
So I  kept on trying until I could configure the game by let the player(s) choose how many rounds they wanna play. 

At least 5, otherwise it's more luck than being smart 
to win the game. 
The game is called TRADER.GAM with a good reason.
With 2 dices you must decide if you buy/sell shares or 
let the rate of the shares go up or down. 

You can play with max 3 players, but beware if you dont fill in a name and let MSX join the game. 
MSX hates to loose and I am not sure it doesnt fool around with those dices...You have been warned !!!

There are plenty of those decision making games on MSX, most of them are text-only and this one has a nice GFX interface. One of the reasons I picked this one out.
The other reason was the playability.

Mediafire / Pcloud


 

No comments:

Post a Comment