Translate

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Other music stuff : Thomas Happ vs Sub Morphine - Trace Awakens at the Shoreline (Mashup)

I am proud to present to you Trace Awakens at the Shoreline, the first mashup made by my son Jeffrey (aka King ECHatron II)
He likes electtonic music in general, but does not think in any genres. So he can enjoy retro-rock like Wolfmother and like older stuff like Rob Zombie. Enough said. 


The way he created this mashup is really special. He played a great side scroll shooter called Axion Verge with some great music and relased that one song had the same bassline as a beautiful song he found on YT channel of Electronic Gems of Sub Morphine.

And he decided to mashup these, cause even the BPM matched. 

He started his Audacity editor, cut and paste a little, added a fade out, 1 song was longer than the other....and wham... a new mashup was born. 
Maybe even creating a new music genre, it is Dark Synth Wave versus Chillwave. 
Or Chillout vs Industrial...

Jeffrey created a new title and artists names out of both tracks and send it to me by Skype. 
I think it's an amazing track that you won't forget.
 
Also I was amazed how he could create such a good mashup by simply using Audacity, which is not the easiest program to create multi-track music. 

I decided to create a videomix of it, with some gameplay from Axion Verge and the logos of the game Axion Verge and that other composer Sub Morphine. 
Tried to keep it simple, I had to use 5 different video-editor, before I could produce the video.with VSDC free video-edotor and upload the result to YouTube.

 I forgot the link to VSDC free editor at YouTube, so I put it with the link for Audacity 
in this post and update YT description.

- Mixed/Produced by Audacity Download it for free at https://www.audacityteam.org/download/

- Video produced with VSDC Video Editor: Downlosd it for free at: http://www.videosoftdev.com/free-video-editor/download

No comments:

Post a Comment