Translate

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Puzzle Inc Videos

When my son was much younger, we watching BabyTV sometimes.
Most of these programs were highly education
to learn children usefull things like colors, counting, new words, sizes, etc, etc.
And there was one show that wasnt very education, it was just fun to watch and was
called Puzzle Inc.

If you like the intro, the rest is even better.
Every episode creates a simple fantasy world where toys blocks come to life. The crazy voices, sounds and classical music, this strange combination let you smile and make you wonderhow it will end.
Well I recorded several episodes, but I am afraid that YouTube will taken them down soon, because of the copyright of the animation studio... and BabyTV logo.
I send the animation studio a request to post just one episode on YouTube,  no response sadly. So I give you some poor quality videos of Puzzle Inc, I think the quality was so bad YouTube had no reason to remove these videos...

* Train

* Oleadas

Puzzle Inc showed me you really can sing-along with classic music and forever changes my opinion about classic music in general. It's not boring, Puzzle Inc proofs it in every episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment