Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

112 MSX Basic games presents: Blitz Attack (105)

This is a simple game, just throw bombs on tanks and buildings before your plane crashes.

But there is more in "Blitz Attack" than you expect. For example: you can play in daylight or at night.

And believe me, getting a good score at "Night Blitz" is not so easy, cause you see no buildings... Of course I could make the tanks invisible during the "Night Blitz" too.
I think you find that more annoying than challenging.

Well I played the game a couple of times before I noticed the movement of the tanks are sometimes reversed ! What a clever way to make the game more interesting !



Here are the links for Gavitex and Mediafire

Until now, all the 112 MSX Basic games are typed over from some listingbooks and not from any MSX Magazine.
So the GFX of these games seems the bare minimum of which an MSX-1 computer is capable of.
Maybe it will change during the serie, I select the games on playability, fun and strictly MSX Basic, no ML code should be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment