Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

112 MSX Basic games presents: Granny Crunch (107)

Granny Crunch was at first a nice but boring game.
If you stay in the bottom of the screen with your "Granny" pacman, you could play it forever without any Game Over.

So I change the rules a bit to make it harder and more enjoyable.
Now you can choose between "Normal" and "Hard" mode.

The "Normal" mode the walls will be in place, but in "Hard" mode the walls will become bigger, every time you lose enough apples.

Maybe I forgot to explain what you have to do in this basic game...
With your "Granny" pacman you must eat the apples that are falling from the sky (I think, cause I see is no tree).

If you forgot to eat apples the game will soon be over, and your score will displayed.
Can you beat my highest score ? Give it a try, if you still find it boring, you are a better game player than I am.

Try it at: Gavitex and Mediafire

No comments:

Post a Comment