Translate

Thursday, February 25, 2016

My Music Memories : I Don't Mind At All of Bourgeois Tagg

I was searching on YouTube for mr. Geldofs hit "I Don't Mind At All", but the song was called "Song of Indifference".
So the first result YouTube offered was this long forgotten song  "I Dont Mind At All" of a long forgotten group Bourgeois Tagg from a LP "YoYo" I once bought in a period I read reviews of band with a (let's say) possitive attitude.

YouTube offered me almost the whole LP YoYo, but now I only liked this sad ballad 
"I Don't Mind At All" and "Coma" a really hauted ballad, the rest of the LP was a kind of 80's rockfunk I seems to forgot to like it forever. 



The  song "I Dont Mind At All" has simple lyrics, but you get the message easily and if you had a bad Valentine's Day, 
this is a song for you.

I album YOYO was produced by Todd Rundgren, who also made a interactive album for Mac, Windows and CD-I called "No World Order". I have a Windows original, maybe I can let it run on Win7 and create a post about it... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment