Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2016

112 MSX Basic games presents : KARATE.GAM (89)


The last Courbois Software game for now is a 2 player only game, called KARATE.

Yes ,you cannot play against your MSX  ( and I didn't want to program an IQ for it). 
I choose this game, cause the sprites are huge, comparing to most MSX Basic games. 

You can do a lot of moves, the intro and game over screen are simple, however it fits the 
black & white style of the game. 

Not much changes with the original game, just more controls and other intro / game over screens.  
It's not another International Karate, still it's very playable and that is al that matters. 

So drag your roommate to your MSX and battle !!
Gavitex / Mediafire are waiting for you.

And because it's the last Courbois game (I think) I search for traces of Courbois Software 
at Beuningen. 
It seems they were a bit famous on Commodore Amiga with hard- and software and they made
a lot of websites before they stopped in 2012
But I never found any evidence they made some software for MSX.

While I was browsing for Courbois Software I found an old MSX website with the game Karate to download, if you like to compare both versions...

No comments:

Post a Comment