Translate

Sunday, May 15, 2016

112 MSX Basic games presents : THELIFT.GAM (90)

Yes, another piece of Courbois Software, called The Lift. 

You are in a sort of maze with lifts  to get to the vase (exit). But there are security webcams and when they spot you, you lose energy. Moving around costs energie too, so it's game over if you are out of it. I add more difficulties to the original game, cause for me it was even impossible to get to the 2nd level ! 
Also some kind of intro/introduction screen, more controls and some other things I forgot. 
I like the game, cause it's very original, looks nice and plays just right. I recommend, 
you try first the easy level to see how the game works. 

It seems that the best MSX Basic games were made in SCREEN 1, it has sprites and easy
 to change the characterset for fast screen layouts. SCREEN 2 has sprites too, but is slow 
in screen layouts. 

Download and play it Mediafire / Gavitex

No comments:

Post a Comment