Translate

Monday, May 9, 2016

Three MSX playlists you don't wanna miss

Sometimes I'm just tired of creating, modifing things I want to do with my MSX stuff, on YouTube, this blog, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. And start browsing in my YouTube account, my Twitter and Google+ account. Amazing how many people still like to share some info about MSX games, some more than 30 years old. Here are 3 playlists I found about MSX games you don't wanna miss...


01) A-Z Of My MSX Collection from electricadventures

This guy has a complete room full of games for all sorts of computers and lucky for us
an MSX collection too. His list is not completed (the last video was for a game called Uridium) but a guy who choses F1-Spirit as favorite game instead of Flappy can't go wrong with his list of MSX games.
I had the same idea, but I think his videos are better than mine ever.

02) Especial MSX (the ones with "Ano" in the title) from Juanje Juega

It's in Spanish so I cannot understand a lot of the fun of each video, but it's a great idea to show a lot of MSX games that came out in (for example) 1985. A lot of these MSX games are completely in Spanish, maybe that's the reason most of these games were never available in the Netherlands. If all these Spanish MSX games were translated in English and sold elsewhere who knows what had happened.

03) MSX: The full Konami Collection from WikiMSX.org

I always wanted to know which games Konami made for the MSX system, before they moved on. This playlist shows all the games with year of release,  the mistakes Konami made (Green Beret, Wec Le Mans and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turles) and some games I never seen before. My favorite Konami games were mostly the sports- and racegames, like F1-Spirit, Golf, Tennis, Yie ar Kungfu, Antarctic Adventure, Hyper Olympics, Hyper Rally and Athletic Land, to name a few...


About Konami MSX games there lots and lots of YouTube videos to be found.
Like this very professional made video or this very basic one
Have a lot of fun browsing into the YouTube archives...

No comments:

Post a Comment