Translate

Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year ! (the MSX part)

I just wanted also this year a MSX part with the subject "Happy New Year", but I have to say it's getting harder every year to think something new and fresh.

This was nothing more than a ad-hoc idea I got when I was busy with collecting New Years songs (see my other post).
I used the demo for titlemaker (from a previous uploaded disk ToolZ and DemoZ part C), changed the texts and created 2 screens instead of one.
That's it, nothing more. No audio and no animation. Just plain MSX-1 Basic. And I uploaded it to YouTube.
Check it out. I speedup my BlueMSX emulator when I recording it, so you don't have to wait so long to see the titles being generated.
But I'm pretty sure if I change the listing in a Turbo-Basic/Kun compiler version, the speed will be the same as in the video.

Tot download this little demo:  Mediafire / Pcloud

I hope this little demo will be the start of a yearly tradition to create MSX demo's with NEw Year's greetings.
The Best Wishes for 2017, till next year !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment