Translate

Sunday, December 7, 2014

More Wordstore+ Demo's: HeyHey Karaoke !

An instrumental song from Pieces of Peace LP of Paul McCartney.
I like the funky parts of it, so I made not 1 but 2 Wordstore+ recordings of it.

After the Pipes Of Peace album, I never bought any Paul McCartney records, CDs or else.
The album before, Tug Of War, was so great so I thought Pipes would be great too.
No, it'was not.

It seems to me Paul wanna sells easy a lot of records by just putting 2 songs with
Michael Jackson (Say Say Say and The Man) on it and some left-overs of Tug Of War sessions.

And I noticed Paul was not capable to follow the new styles and influences in the music
at that time.
He became for me as old fashion guy, and his album after Pipes:
"Give My Regards to Broad Street (the soundtrack of the film)" confirmed that.
It had with lots of recycled old songs from The Beatles, Wings and Tug Of War album.
On top of that, I never liked the new song and single "No More Lonely Nights".
So I was no longer a fanatic Paul McCartney fan.

I found on YouTube only 1 video with a simple animation in it of the song Hey Hey. 
Yeah, just a flower which get some colour...

Wordstore+ links:
Mediafire
Gavitex

No comments:

Post a Comment