Translate

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

More Wordstore+ Demo's: Karaoke ! (Introduction)

After I published my Wordstore LOUP demo, SupMSX asked me to do more than just one LOUP demo, to create a sort of mega-demo I think...

I had plenty of Wordstore+ stuff, but I can only makes MSX-Basic things, and the replayer
of Wordstore allows me no more than change the speed, the volume and the part that will
be played...after the sample stopped...
But it kept spinning in my head and I decided to get all my Wordstore+ stuff together,
and sort them out. While doing that I got new ideas about a sort of framework I could use
and res-use for mulitple sample parts.

Now I have finished the first batch...the Wordstore+ Karaoke Demo's...
Don't be too exited, cause Wordstore+ can only sample about 20 seconds so it's
more Music & Lyrics than Real Karaoke.

Every demo has only one long sample, but I will post some comments about the sampled
song itself and the album it came from.
So if you don't wanna spoil your ears, you can read some comments I made.
I had to tell you, at the time I sampled this music, I was a fan of The Beatles and a great fan of Paul McCartney & Wings.
Sorry about that.

Last but not least: I made all Wordstore+ demo's for the MSX-1, cause the program was
written for it (and my Music Module sample demo's work only on MSX-2(+).

No comments:

Post a Comment