Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Mixmeister TnC Moonblaster mixes (total 7)

Hi, 
It's been a while since I post something new, but a Dutch heatwave, stress at work and some nasty Flash player malware, got me away from the keyboard and my blog.

So this once is some sort of retrospective of my MSX Moonblaster mixes so far.
Yes, I created 7 mixes, not 6, cause I refurbished my 1st mix and the result was more different than the original plan (the REPRISE). 

I uploaded all my mixes to mixcloud so you dont have to download anything, just listen.
Will there a mix number 7 ?
I had already some pre-recorded songs, but I have some other interesting projects I workon so I leave it where it is right now.
If you looked carefull to all the playlist, you know that each mix is created from a diskette with 20 tracks or more (ordered alfabeticly).
So mix 7 will only included tracks begin with the letter K and L.

On the left side you see an example of the source of all mixes.
Of course I should include here pictures on Moonblaster, BlueMSX, Mixmeister Fusion and Audacity, but if you download a package from the link at mixcloud you get a lot more info about each mix and an interesting bonusdiskette too...

No comments:

Post a Comment