Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

DnBuser & TnC: Strong & Delayed

Together with DnBuser, someone I recently met at the DJ collective called "DJ Station",
I created a serie of Drum 'n Bass soundscapes under the name "Strong &  Delayed".


We created these tracks live, afterwards I cut off the failed attempts (yes, I scr** up a lot) and added fade outs
at the end.

If you still reading, here is the link to the playlist at Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/audiotex-1/sets/strong-delayed

DnBuser likes to play DnB like Liquid Funk style of the mixes of DrumsoldieR, just the kind of style I like in DnB.
Less aggressive, more mellow.
But after this serie our paths go different ways, I have a lot
of other projects I want to do and so is he.

Maybe I will coop with another DJ from the "DJ station" collective, at this time I won't mention any name. Peace !

No comments:

Post a Comment