Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Music Mories: We all die young of Steel Dragon

Sometimes you hear a song in a movie and you just wanna know who sang it. I had it when watching the end of movie Rockstar with Mark Wallenberg.
It's a film about a boy who becomes the lead singer of a heavy metal band and all the stuff around it. At the end he quits, cause he wants to spend more time with his girlfriend than being famous. 

This song starts very gentle and later become the normal hardrock ballad. I liked it anyway cause the singer is great (not Mark W. himself ofcourse) and I like the way the song starts and build up the tension...

After I found the song, there were more songs, all were credited to a group named Steel Dragon (like in the movie Rockstar) . 
In fact it was a group called Steel Heart. 
Well, all songs are cliche heavy metal songs, but the singer is really good and the band performs solid. 

Wanna know more: see this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment