Translate

Saturday, April 23, 2016

My Music Memories : Supergirl of Reamonn

Simple lyrics on a pop-rock song about a relation with a Supermodel going not too good. 
It's how singer of Rea Garvey puts these emotions in the song so well. Like a rollercoaster of emotions that never stops until "Supergirl" is finished, leaving you with a sad feeling. 

At first the song almost let you put to sleep and wakes you up the hard way in the refrein. 
I like songs that take risks. I checked out other songs of Raemonn
Mostly rockballads, the song "Sometimes" hit me the most, I guess because of the lyrics and the home-made clip itself, sooo sad.

2 clicks and I found already a cover of Anna Naklab, which changes the song into something different as the original. Good or bad, it's up to you !

No comments:

Post a Comment