Translate

Sunday, October 16, 2016

112 MSX Basic Games presents: ASTRO RESCUE (86)

Once I bought a Dutch MSX listingbook with lot of nice true Basic games, which were a bit converted from an earlier TRS-80 listingbook. Most of these games had original animated  sprites, fast enough gameplay and colorfull backgrounds.
And ASTRO RESCUE is no exception to this. When I had typed it in, I was really into the SOUND command, so I created a couple of soundeffects to make the game more enjoyable (or more annoying I dont know).

For the 112 MSX Basic Games collection, I only had to translate it and add more controls
to it. The game itself is quite simple, you have to rescue the people at the other side of
the screen, without being hit by alien spaceships.
Not so easy, the game gets more difficult every time you managed to rescue 1 human.

Have some fun with this ASTRO RESCUE game at Mediafire & Pcloud

AS you can see no more Gavitex, cause they changed the login and now I cant get in, WTH GAVITEX I LOST ALL MY UPLOADS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment