Translate

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

112 MSX Basic Games presents: NED-HELI.GAM (82)

I know, I know, Radarsoft made perfect commercial Topografic games for the MSX-1 and 2, but hey, this game THE NETHERLANDS PER HELI shows you dont need ML to create a fast game on MSX.

I got some trouble with translation and tried to make it easy for all to understand how the game works.

Why this game about cities in the Netherlands ?

Well, if you ever visit the Netherlands and you must travel to one city to another, it can be very helpfull if you know where it lies (or at least which direction you must go). Cause not every "big" city will be listed on the trafficsigns...

I like how the introscreen and the instructions were made and the gameplay is very challenging. I dare you the get all levels !

Mediafire / Pcloud



No comments:

Post a Comment