Translate

Monday, October 17, 2016

Happy Halloween : MSX Horror Games list

It all started when I googled "MSX Horror" and got on a page of the forum of MSX.org, where somebody asked the community for MSX Horror themed games.

Between lot of unnecessary comments, there were some titles of MSX games listed.
I decided to create an alfabetic list and after that I decided collect these
(with some additional titles by myself).

That was not so easy, some titles were only known with their Japanse titles and some websites with MSX files are vanished. So I had to look for others instead.

Most of the games on the list came from a nice website completly dedicated to MSX Games, called http://www.msxgamesworld.com others came from
an unexpected good French emulator site called: http://www.planetemu.net/
When the search was over I had 4 different MSX file-formats with 3 different compress-methodes. I got .PMA .LZH .ZIP files and when decompressed I got .ROM .DSK .CAS and .BIN, not very handy.
I search again now for the 3 best known formats for MSX emulators, .CAS, .ROM and .DSK.

So hereby I presents: The MSX Halloween Games Collection 2016

* Alien 2 ROM
* Aliens CAS/DSK
* Alien Syndrome CAS
* Chiller CAS
* Chima Chima CAS/DSK
* Demonia ROM
* Dracula CAS
* Ghost Busters CAS/DSK
* Ghost Busters 2 CAS/DSK
* Ghost House ROM
* Gremlins 2 CAS/DSK
* Haunted House ROM/DSK
* Haunted Mansion DSK
* Invasion of the Zombie Monsters ROM
* Kikikaikai ROM
* Little Vampire DSK/DSK/DSK
* Mad Mix CAS/DSK
* Mad Mix II CAS
* Mon Mon Monster ROM/ROM
* Mr. Ghost DSK/ROM
* Mr. Ghost 2 ROM
* Socery CAS/DSK* Spirits DSK
* Sanatorium of Romance DSK
* Tengoku Yoitoko ROM
* The Munsters CAS
* Undeadline DSK
* Vampiro CAS
* Vampire Empire DSK
* Vampire Killer ROM/ROM
* War of the Dead 1 DSK
* War of the Dead 2 DSK/DSK
* Youma Kourin DSK
* Zombie Near ROM
* Zombie Incident ROM
* Zombie Hunter ROM/ROM



I put these in 1 big zip-file at Mediafire and Pcloud (if this is still illegal then I am sorry and will remove the links).
I didnt test these games, cause I use blueMSX emulator only and I dont know which one other people are using. If it dont work, you always can google for an other version and let me know where you find it.

Happy Halloween on your MSX computer !!!

NB: I know Shit is a Pacman game, but this cover fits very good for Halloween.


No comments:

Post a Comment