Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2016

112 MSX Basic Games presents : HORROR.GAM (84)

While I was looking for more Basic games that were good enough for the 112 list, I realised it was almost Halloween and everybody does something Halloween related.

So on my list to be included in the 112, I found this game, MOUNTAIN of HORROR, a listing from the Dutch MCM Magazine and S. Gommans won a price with it.
Perfect for Halloween.


It pretend to be more than 1 game, with a nice long intro, but that was not true.
Game 2 etc were never made, which is kinda sad, cause game 1 is very difficult to succeed and if you fail, don't blame the programmer,  the game itself runs fast enough.

The game itself is very simple, run from left to right, without being hit by aggresive bats. I have to admit I wasnt able to get to the other side once. Can you do better ?

I forgot to mention I added more controls and the intro so it was a lot shorter and more interactive for the gamer. Strangely the short description was in Dutch, but all other texts were already in English, so not much to translate.

Get it on Media Fire or Pcloud as long as its available...

No comments:

Post a Comment