Translate

Saturday, October 15, 2016

112 MSX Basic Games presents: Clown Diver (85)


I played a lot of MSX Basic games and some games were so well made, I wanted to included them here in the 112 list. But I felt this 112 list should include MSX Basic games that have more original gameplay.
That means, I wont include any Pacman/Froggy/Space Invaders/Snakey style games. Sadly I re-discover 3 very nice Pacman clones, which could not be included.

Well, if I cant find enough MSX Basic games I maybe reconsider. There were clones and there were clones that had a slightly different gameplay that made them unique.

And CLOWN DIVER is unique. Let a clown jump into a basket is really original game idea.

The original title was PIPO DUIKER, very Dutch, so I translated it into CLOWN DIVER.
I like the idea, the animated sprites and the good gameplay, this time MSX Basic is fast enough to let it work. Well... all you have to do is press the firebutton at the right time.

Mediafire / Pcloud are waiting for you.

I hope I can find a good MSX Basic racing game, but most games I saw so far were too slow or too ugly. I guess MSX Basic was too slow for any racing game.

No comments:

Post a Comment