Translate

Monday, September 25, 2017

My Music Memories: Bleed of Timmy Trumpet & SCNDL (Monstercat)

When you get older your music taste seems a bit rusty, you like music from a certain decade. For me, it's the 1980's and the 1990's.

So if you son or daughter is listening to music, you probably dislike it, cause it's in your ears out of sync, too loud or something else.

However sometimes old tunes could be new favorites of your next generation.
And sometimes it's time to make new musical memories.

I posted earlier about my Monstercat favs and before I found out to create playlists on YouTube. I downloaded some music video's from YouTube months ago. Like this one.
Recently I downloaded some anti-stress exercises on an old USB-stick of 512 Mb and
when I was browsing through all my downloads I found a couple of Monstercat songs



I listened and I could not help my self, liking this one "Bleed" is a very simple song.
You just take a short trumpet loop, a drum-computer and somebody who is clearing
his throat (or Bert of Sesamstraat is laughing).
Put it all together in the default Monstercat style and...voila...

Monstercat described the music style as BOUNCE, I think it' s another glitch-hop or dub-step clone. A very funny one.


No comments:

Post a Comment