Translate

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

TnC Collected works : TnC ZoundZ and DemoZ Disk Part 7


Welcome to almost the last part of the series
Soundz & DemoZ Disks, Part 7.

I call this part, "The Soundtracker Edition 1".
I guess I don't have to explain that.

On this disk, you will find some Basic Replayers I once made, some info about each Soundtracker song and an example with lots of comments how to load and play a Soundtracker song in Basic.







And also a long sample of the song Living Dead of Mad At The World, a short of Christian band which sounded like Depeche Mode.

After releasing their 1st album with Living Dead and more great songs, they changed their sound to more hard rock.

I did not like it, the combi of the electric guitar with heavy electronics was much better choice.

On Part 8 you will find another sample of a track from their first album.

I liked this MATW album so much, I not only sampled some song, but after buying the record I bought blindly also the CD version, which had 2 bonus tracks.
Well, after listening I skipped them every time I played the CD.
They were sooooo bad, it made me wonder why the other songs got so much better...
Note: I hope you can listen to the sample, cause BlueMSX plays only silence.

Now I could tell you more about each Soundtracker song on this disk, but you better read the text on the disk.

Sorry, this disk has only 4 items in the main menu,
but I promise the next Part 8 will have much more.

I forgot something, because the Basic Replayers need a lot of Basic space, you have to start the disk with CTRL key pressed when booting.
Then Disk-Basic has more space to run the replayers.

I tried to find some interesting stuff about each Soundtracker song on the web, but no way.

* Here are some alternative wiki pages about the classical composers:

Joseph Kuffner & Francesco Spinacino  & Pieter van der Staak

* And some non-wiki info about the band: Mad At The World


* An MSX info page about Ernst Schulle or Unicorn Corporation 

* Couple of videos I found for Bye Bye Love / Memory / Perhaps Love / Love Me Tender

Yeah, this time no remixes or mashups, just a fresh version or a nice video of these pop songs.

* The PSG version from the original game "Lenam - Sword of Legend - Event 1"
* The guitar book of Pieter van der Staak including "Hiking to Haifa" and "Bound for Bulgaria" (see Part 3)

I am done now with Part 7, Part 8 is much more interesting...
Here are Mediafire and Pcloud


No comments:

Post a Comment