Translate

Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year ! (the Music part)

I wish you a happy new year and I give you the first part of my New Year song-collection, which I collected together with a enormous amount of Christmas songs.
In my opinion a good New Year song can be happy, sad, aggressive or funny, so I had plenty tracks to choose from.
I ran out of time, so the mp3 tags are incomplete or not completly missing. Sorry about that.
For this 2017 edition I give you the songs ordered in different music-genres, so we have Dance, Rock, Rap, Instrumental, Folk and Pop. I was hoping I could create a sad playlist for New Years Eve and a happy playlist for New Years Day.
Well maybe next year, cause I got the idea a little too late...

I created one big ZIP file, I hope you don't mind. Hopefully the volumes in the songs are okay, cause this is also sometimes I had to do if I had more time.
So if you want the hear lots of alternative songs on New Years Eve or Day, download this ZIP, you won't  be disappointed...

Mediafire / Pcloud



No comments:

Post a Comment