Translate

Monday, December 26, 2016

Xmas 2016: Just 1 Xmas music link

It's already Christmas if you are reading this, but I wish you Happy Xmas to you all anyway.
I was busy preparing a nice playlist of all kinds of Xmas music from the 1 of more than 50 CD-Rs I made years ago, but I run out of time to post it before Christmas.

Well I am not so disappointed I didnt make it on time, cause while I was listening to the tracks from the CD-R and to Sky Radio 
(The Christmas -Radio-Station) I noticed the 3 differences between good and bad Christmas songs.

1) A Christmas song must give you a happy feeling
2) Giving a random song the name Christmas makes it no Christmas song
3) Sang or play a famous song exactly as others is only fun for your fans

And looking back at the songs I selected from my first CD-R, only a few could stay on the list if I checked the songs on these 3 rules.
So I dont try to finish the list today, but give you the link to a website with very different Christmas radiostations (and a lot more). They only play Xmas music that conform these rules ealier mentioned.

Here is the link: http://www.accuradio.com/christmas-music/

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment