Translate

Sunday, December 11, 2016

MSX Xmas game 2016: The Snowman

Almost I year ago I post the best MSX Xmas game evere made, Penguin Adventure.
And I was sure that there was no other MSX game that had also thart Xmas style.
Until I searched for MSX Xmas demo on YouTube And found a serie of 4 gameplays of...
It's a very old (1984) platform-game from Quicksilva, but with nice looking sprites
fast game play and a little bit falling snow makes it a fun game to play.
Check out the animation if you loses a life...

I know a snowman is not really part of Xmas culture, but do you remember songs like "Frosty the Snowman" and "Let it Snow" ?
That's why I declare "The Snowman" as a MSX Xmas game.

You can "Download" and or "Run" it online at the www.msxgamesworld.com website, so this time no waiting for Mediafire or Pcloud downloads.

And if you are a bit lazy, watch the playlist Penko Tia made.

More Xmas posts will be there noon...

No comments:

Post a Comment